sabato 4 giugno 2016

Insecurity goodbye!

Insecurity is a bitch cause it hits you when you least expect it. Like when you’re having the best time, feeling young and careless like in those beachy summery songs they keep playing on the radio, when you wore that white backless top that you love so much, when you think you’re pretty and funny and maybe even smarter than average.
Then insecurity kicks in and that amazing feeling you were experiencing not even two minutes before slowly fades away, leaving room for doubting your jokes, second guessing your comebacks, maybe this shorts are too short for my not skinny legs, next time I should play the dumb blonde and maybe people will like me better.
Truth is I don’t have a fucking clue about what I’m doing and where I’m going with my life. And at this point I’m not even sure if I mind.